2008-08-12

Podcast interview with me about Python is up

About a month ago Jonathan Johnson interviewed me for his 'Hello, World' podcast. That interview is now up and online.

This was my first interview so I have no clue how well I did. We also had some issues with sound but Jonathan told me he cleaned it up the best he could and it turned out pretty well (I quickly listened to the first few words from me and it sound intelligible). I think if I ever do another recorded interview using SIP or some other VoIP setup through my laptop I am going to get a USB microphone; I suspect my new Jawbone headset was not the best microphone choice.

I have to admit I have not heard the interview myself; I suspect if I do I will be going over in my head what I wished I had said instead and I would rather not do that to myself. But hopefully it is somehow informative and entertaining to others.