2007-06-26

Has anyone been able to build and run my security work?

So far I only know of two people who have checked out the security work kept in the bcannon-objcap branch. The first one gets an error the instant he tries to launch the interpreter (but I don't have any debugging info to help with that). The second person can't get the linker to play nicely.

Has anyone gotten it to work? The last thing I want to know is I am the only person in the world who can build and run this thing. I don't know anything about embedding Python, especially considering my build_secure_py.sh script is doing it in the checkout directory, so I am at a loss as to what that shell script is doing wrong.

Anyway, if you have managed to get the code checked out, built, and ran run_security_tests.py (with a standard Python interpreter), please let me know!